Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Someone Owes Me Money!

Last month NordSense featured an exclusive report that bears and other animals were rallying against a human surge aimed at suppressing their deadly insurgency. The report was based on months of research, much of it done in hostile animal territory and at great risk to this reporter. So imagine my surprise yesterday when I saw virtually the exact same story, purportedly by a Matthew Brown of the Associated Press.

Someone owes me money! Oh sure, Matthew Brown- go ahead, steal more of my stories, if it will make you feel like a "real" reporter. No need to thank me. The exposure this web site will undoubtedly get when you are fired from the AP for plagiarizing my work will be thanks enough.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Matthew Browns article and though I did not feel he stole your work, it certainly bears a resemblance.